China is cracking down! All enemies are in the crosshairs: Facebook pages, SCMP news articles, terrorists, religions, demonstrators, “separatists”, “hostile forces”, the Dalai Lama… the usual suspects.
Northern Korea has the sky in its crosshairs, and it doesn’t miss. Now, Kim wants to aim at Manhattan. China didn’t talk about that, specifically, but, Japan isn’t happy.
The North announced their plan to “liquidate” Southern assets remaining in their possession, though they didn’t specify any potential buyers.
Taiwan’s military may have squandered efforts last week in the raid of three documents about the KMT’s “White Terror”. Another man claims to have 1,000 such documents, including pre-execution photos of prisoners. He told the public that the soon-to-be-no-longer-KMT military may have been looking in the wrong place for self-inditing documents. He asked to be contacted. At press time, no word yet on any reply.
…SCMP article about China and Facebook from 2013
…Basically, Taiwan gives review of Morgan Stanley’s purchase of the Asian giant to incoming president
Source: Pacific Daily Times
- Dalai Lama to Speak in Minneapolis Sunday (kstp.com)
- Morgan Stanley AIP raises $225 mln for private markets income fund (pehub.com)
- Stephen Roach: A Final Act of Desperation (marketsanity.com)
- China wants to isolate the Dalai Lama – and it’s working (chinadailymail.com)
- Obama’s meeting with Dalai Lama irks China (chinadailymail.com)
- When will enmity between India and China end? (chinadailymail.com)
- China’s first lady attacks US because Michelle Obama ate Tibetan food (chinadailymail.com)
- Norway’s shame: Shuns Dalai Lama, bows to China’s bullying (chinadailymail.com)
- China says it will win West over to its view on Tibet, Xinjiang (chinadailymail.com)
- While Beijing repeatedly rejects Japan’s apologies, China has its own horrors to atone for (chinadailymail.com)