The following is based on a translation from Chinese media:
China maintains strict confidentiality on its submarine technology.
This ratio is higher than imported version, which makes China the leader in such power systems.
The website says the new power system will be used in China’s new submarines.
China says its new hot air engine has been developed based on that imported engine.
Source: qianzhan.com “Chinese submarine world leader in its AIP power system” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese)
- China has built twelve new AIP submarines, while Japan has built only five (chinadailymail.com)
- China says it’s massive navy buildup is world’s biggest (chinadailymail.com)
- Chinese media claims three strategic nuclear submarines berthed in Hainan are superior to current submarines (chinadailymail.com)
- China now has more submarines than the U.S., and are expanding global operations (chinadailymail.com)
- Chinese nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S. (chinadailymail.com)
- Details of China’s new AIP submarine technology revealed (wantchinatimes.com)
- China completes development of fourth-generation low-noise submarine (english.pravda.ru)
- This chart shows every model of military submarine in service around the world (businessinsider.com)
- China Develops Fourth-Generation Nuclear Sub (spacewar.com)
- Watch Out, China: Asia’s Dangerous Submarine Race Heats Up (nationalinterest.org)