The following is based on a translation from Chinese media:
The device involves top advanced technology which has been withheld from China by the rest of the world.
It has taken Chinese researchers four years of hard work to make the equipment with the support of various government agencies.
For hydrogen to be stored as a liquid, it needs to be cooled to 20.28 K.
This is done using a compressor resembling a jet engine in both appearance and principle.
It is commonly used as a fuel in rocket engines.
The new technology will greatly enhance China’s space exploration capabilities.
Source: mil.huanqiu.com “China succeeds in making on its own 10,000 W grade liquid hydrogen temperature zone low temperature refrigeration equipment” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese)
- China Secretly Conducts Second Flight Test Of New Ultra High-Speed Missile (chinadailymail.com)
- Russia sells China 100 Su-35 fighter jets (chinadailymail.com)
- China has technology to build VTOL J-20 stealth fighter jet (chinadailymail.com)
- China test flies heavy air force freight plane (chinadailymail.com)
- China says it is able to track and kill US stealth aircraft (chinadailymail.com)
- A Look At How China’s Space Program Began (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- 3D printer making Chinese space suit parts (freepressjournal.in)
- Secretive US Space Command Breaks Silence to Warn Off China (theepochtimes.com)
- CHANGE: General: China Space Threat Drives U.S. Space Warfare Buildup. “Hyten’s complete remarks… (pjmedia.com)
- Space duo: Russia invites China to create joint lunar station (theunhivedmind.com)