China’s economy is getting “worserer and worserer”. Their progress seems to have been hyped. Then again, that could be said of everyone. Banking is all over the news—all over.
But the real reasons for such economic conflict and shuffling between West and East remains unsaid. The US is spread too thin. Taiwan is focusing on military. And Japan is focusing on ISIS.
Banking doesn’t seem like much news… Then again, maybe the excess of worldwide headlines about banking should be very big news in itself. Maybe the headlines aren’t as excessive as the iceberg beneath the surface.
…Indicating the real reason for China’s new bank?
…And a great excuse for the West to leave China, which already seems to be happening…
…Taiwanese are pulling out of the Mainland.
…More bank pulling and shifting
…And the Premiere is even talking about it…
…Notice in the video, he says that “it” is good in the long term, though he never clarifies what “it” is. This is typical of frequent China goers who want to be allowed back into China on their next visit: Vague complements tagged at the end of a clear critique.
…71 years old
…Bruisingly accurate critique of Taiwan’s military problem—and it’s all about Asian “Shame” culture nonsense.
…The opposition party already has their game on. With unity and a clear message, 2016 is foreseeable. If DPP wins Taiwan, Beijing’s likelihood of attack would be its highest yet.
…A next day newspaper announcement.
…A powerful moderate from the KMT-Nationalist party, whose party membership was under threat.
Source: Pacific Daily Times
- Taiwan opposition reveals female presidential candidate (sinodaily.com)
- Speaker calls for Japan to support Taiwan bids (chinapost.com.tw)
- Taiwan rejected as founding member of AIIB – Beijing (rappler.com)
- Taiwan rejected as founding member of AIIB: Beijing (businessinsider.com)
- China says Taiwan won’t be among charter members of new bank (jamaica-gleaner.com)
- China says Taiwan won’t be among charter members of AIIB (ajw.asahi.com)
- Taiwan opposition nominates chairwoman as presidential candidate (channelnewsasia.com)
- Taiwan rejected as founding member of Beijing-led multilateral bank (dailymail.co.uk)
- China’s boom is over, and here’s what you can do about it (chinadailymail.com)
- China likely to end up as former would-be superpower (chinadailymail.com)