China continues to takeover the Pacific with ships and reclaimed reefs. Taiwan’s DPP continues to knock down statues of KMT-Nationalist leader Chiang Kai-shek, which further indicates that Taiwan’s popularity favors national sovereignty. The same sympathy continues to slant in Hong Kong. China inaugurates its controversial flight M503, seven kilometers from Taiwan’s airspace, the Taiwanese aren’t happy about it, and the KMT-Nationalists and Communist Chinese aren’t happy that they aren’t happy. A lot of people in the Pacific aren’t happy.
…An informed blogger’s comments on China’s presence in the Pacific.
Source: Pacific Daily Times
- Tainan mayor blasted for ‘sneaky’ removal of Chiang statues (wantchinatimes.com)
- business in the capital of Taiwan (lakemassawippilodge.com)
- Doing business in the capital of Taiwan (tropictravel.ecombizcenter.com)
- Blue magpie sings wisely (ubpost.mongolnews.mn)
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, March 2, 2015 (symphony.pacificdailytimes.com)
- A Map of Betrayal (nochargebookbunch.com)
- China, Taiwan each making efforts to absorb the other peacefully (chinadailymail.com)
- Taiwan resolves to resist China’s embrace; says no to unification (chinadailymail.com)
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, March 23, 2015 (chinadailymail.com)
- Prelude to Conflict: Asia, March 2, 2015 (chinadailymail.com)