EDITORIAL—China and the West want China and the West to know that they are in a prelude to war. Here are a few reasons why from recently…
…Comment about Russia, but Russia is a Chinese “buddy”. Has China denounced this statement?
…not so much about the government of China, this shows the overall atmosphere that often signals a prelude to war.
…Prelude to destabilization in Taiwan, could lead to a Crimea-like event in Asia between China, Taiwan, and USA. Difference: Taiwan people overwhelmingly support independence, Crimea overwhelmingly supported Russia.
Students occupying the Taiwan legislative chamber
…A response to China more than Crimea as China has been building up in military terms.Source: Pacific Daily Times
- Is This Glenn Beck’s Most Alarming Prediction Yet? (theblaze.com)
- The Prelude to Dictatorship in Taiwan (ireport.cnn.com)
- Analysis: Taiwan President Ma May have Sold US Military Tech (chinadailymail.com)
- Taiwan Legislature “Occupied/Retaken”: USA Media Ignores (chinadailymail.com)
- U.S. – China Security Perceptions Survey; a prelude to the Great War of 2014? (chinadailymail.com)
- China claims it forced Philippine ships away from disputed shoal (chinadailymail.com)
- What exactly is happening in Taiwan? Revolution, that’s what! (chinadailymail.com)
- China Foreign Policy and Ukraine (chinaglobalimpact.com)
- Taiwanese Protesters Clash With Police Over China Trade Pact (valuewalk.com)
- The situation in Crimea and Taiwan is very different (chinapost.com.tw)