Cuts to Britain’s armed forces mean the country will be ‘left on the sidelines’ when America invades China.
“The war with China will be one of the craziest ever fought. You’re going to miss out on something completely mental.”
He added: “When America invades China Britain will be there with the helicopter, Tank 1 and Tank 2 and, of course, HMS Ship.
“Actually, don’t tell me. It’s better when I have absolutely no idea.”
The Daily Mash is one of Britain’s best known news satire sitesSource: The Daily Mash – Britain could miss out on crazy, pointless war with China, says important American (SATIRE)
- Chinese troops to seize Zhongye Island back from the Philippines in 2014 (chinadailymail.com)
- China and Philippines: The reasons why a battle for Zhongye (Pag-asa) Island seems unavoidable (chinadailymail.com)
- China steps up appeal to West in Japan propaganda battle (chinadailymail.com)
- China takes propaganda war with Japan to United Nations (chinadailymail.com)
- Former US defence secretary Robert Gates voices concerns over UK military (telegraph.co.uk)
- Military cuts ‘limit’ UK world power (bbc.co.uk)
- Cameron denies that army is no longer full US partner – Reuters UK (uk.reuters.com)
- Defence cuts ‘threaten UK military partnership with US’ (theguardian.com)
- Defence cuts threaten US-UK partnership, says Robert Gates (telegraph.co.uk)
- Britain’s freedom depends on military strength (telegraph.co.uk)