Qianzhan.com said in its report yesterday: China has to put an end to its old practice of following others countries’ footsteps.
If successful, it will be a movable Chinese territory with maritime hegemony.
Sources say that China conducts research into a 180,000-ton double hull aircraft carrier because compared with a monohull aircraft carrier, it has exceptional advantages.
A double hull carrier may have two identical runways for simultaneous taking off and landing.
In addition the diagonal runway on the existing Nimitz-class aircraft carrier is too short to be free of the risk of crash.Source: mil.huanqiu.com “China secretly researching and developing 180,000-ton double hull aircraft carrier able to carry 125 J-20 fighter jets” (excerpts translated from Chinese by Chan Kai Yee)
- China’s J-15 fighter jet has practice flights from Liaoning aircraft carrier (chinadailymail.com)
- Is China building an “aircraft carrier in disguise?” (chinadailymail.com)
- Chinese aircraft carrier, old trash, was called by the U.S. experts (retiredinthephilippines.wordpress.com)
- Asian giants jostle to join carrier club (edition.cnn.com)
- Asian superpowers jostle to join carrier club (cnn.com)
- Domestic carrier will be more advanced than Liaoning, says expert (wantchinatimes.com)
- Asian superpowers jostle to join the aircraft carrier club (stratrisks.com)
- China conducts flight landing on Aircraft Carrier (retiredinthephilippines.wordpress.com)